The scientific-methodological journal ,,Bilingual Education’’ has been publishing quarterly since 2010 by The Center for Civil Integration and Inter - Ethnic Relations (CCIIR) in the framework of the project - ‘’Supporting Multilingual Educational Reform in Georgia’’ funded by the OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities. The journal is trilingual and is available Georgian, Azerbaijanian and Armenian languages.
The following articles are presented in the journal:
• Vidas Kavaliauskas – Computer Games for Learning Lithuanian
• Nona Arevadze-Kotorashvili – Use of Posters for Georgian as a second Language Teaching
• David Chochishvili – Some Issues of History Teaching at Bilingual Schools
• Shorena Khukhua – Role-Playing – Effective Method to Teach Georgian as Second Language
• Ketevan Gochitashvili – The Main Principles op Planing Georgian as a Foreign/Second Language Lesson
For online articles of the eleventh volume please see: